19.4.55

Would you like to recover a chair pad in Bangkok?

Many clients carried their dining chair pads to me from Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong.

First of all I think that they can find many types of vary fabric pattern. Here is the heaven of hi-end material.

After they have got fabric, they would like durable and neat work. Then we meet.

I have to say so much thanks for their support. Thanks for the feedback emails after they put new pads on chairs, then tell me they look great.

If you are planning, just email me, then let's start:)


More Ideas or join our daily work :P
Pui@PremierDecoration.com
www.PremierDecoration.com
www.twitter/PremierDecorBKK
www.Facebook.com/PremierDecoration
www.Flickr.com/Premier_Decoration
www.MulberryHome.wordpress.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น